Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Somewhere in America they took away the freedom of speech and the freedom of religion and replaced them with the number one freedom: the freedom from ever hearing anthing that you might disagree with, especially if it is Christian in nature. A graduating senior is prohibited from praying at graduation, God's name is banned from our buildings and our currency, you may not play a song with any Christian overtones at a public event............
It looks a lot to me like Communism. Those freedoms are not allowed in Communist countries. They don't allow Bibles or missionaries. They are afraid that someone might hear something that their governments have decided they don't want propagated.
At some point, if we don't stand up for what we believe in, we won't have it anymore.
I think we are at that point in America today.
I am either for Him or against Him. There is no in between.
I will not cease and desist from expressing my heartsong,
and I don't think I can speak without those things coming out. He is my all in all. He is everything to me. He saved me from more than just my sins.
He has given me abundant life in the midst of turmoil and pain. In the midst of a world full of little but pain, He is joy, peace, life, light, wisdom. direction and hope.
Therefore, I will never be silent.
I can no more keep silent than I can stop breathing. He is such a part of me, that I would have to rework who I am to talk without mentioning Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment