Search This Blog

Monday, March 11, 2013

Dirty Laundry Secrets

We long to be white as snow, even as the our sin natures perpetually plague us. Oh that my heart would be as He would have it to be. I wish it weren't such a long process. I seem to see my sin more clearly every day, but don't often seem to have succes reigning my problem areas in.
Alene Snodgrass is a talented bible study teacher and today begins a new study called, Dirty Laundry Secrets. Hop on over to this link and join in today.

http://us5.campaign-archive2.com/?u=529b0dbdc8324d81bc6e1bdac&id=0251bb25ab

This week is the last week to join! You will be blessed. The book is only $4.99 to download and there is a facebook group for discussion. She also has periodic webcasts to join in.
I loved Easy Street, her last study!
If you have a hard time getting out of the house for a bible study, this is a good alternative!

No comments:

Post a Comment