Search This Blog

Friday, August 19, 2011

Hide the Word

  1. Phl 1:6 For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus. (NASB)
  2. 1 Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. (NIV)
  3. 1 Th 5:16-18 Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. (NASB)
  4. Ep 2:8-9 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. (NASB)
  5. Phl 4:13 I can do everything through him who gives me strength. (NIV)
  6. 2 Co 4:17-18 For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. (NIV)
  7. 1 Co 10:13 No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it. (NIV)
  8. Mt 11:28-30 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." (NIV)
  9. Ro 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. (NIV)
  10. Pr 1:10 My son, if sinners entice you, do not give in to them. (NIV)
  11. Pr 19:11 A man's wisdom gives him patience; it is to his glory to overlook an offense. (NIV)
  12. Ro 8:1 ...there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus (NIV)
  13. Col 3:23-24 Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance. It is the Lord Christ whom you serve. (NASB)
  14. Ro 8:32 He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all-how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? (NIV)
  15. Phl 4:19 And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. (NIV)
  16. Ps 56:3-4 When I am afraid, I will trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me? (NIV)
  17. Jas 1:2-3 Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. (NIV)
  18. Pr 19:20 Listen to advice and accept instruction, and in the end you will be wise. (NIV)
  19. 1 Pe 2:24 He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed. (NIV)
  20. Je 1:12 "...for I am watching to see that my word is fulfilled." (NIV)
  21. 1 Jn 4:10 This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. (NIV)
  22. Isa 41:10 'Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you...' (NASB)
  23. Je 7:23 ...Obey me, and I will be your God and you will be my people. Walk in all the ways I command you, that it may go well with you. (NIV)
  24. Ga 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control... (NIV)
  25. Dt 10:12-13 And now, O Israel, what does the LORD your God ask of you but to fear the LORD your God, to walk in all his ways, to love him, to serve the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul, and to observe the LORD's commands and decrees that I am giving you today for your own good? (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment