Search This Blog

Friday, August 19, 2011

Once for All - Forever Grateful

  1. 1 Chr 29:11 Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all. (ESV)
  2. 2 Co 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! (NIV)
  3. 1 Co 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain. (ESV)
  4. 1 Pe 3:18 For Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive by the Spirit. (NIV)
  5. Ps 33:14-15 from his dwelling place he watches all who live on earth--he who forms the hearts of all, who considers everything they do. (NIV)
  6. Je 31:3 "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness." (NIV)
  7. Co 1:19-20 For in him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of his cross. (ESV)
  8. 1 Co 15:3-4 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures. (ESV)
  9. Php 2:3-4 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others. (NIV)
  10. Is. 54:17 no weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall confute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD and their vindication from me, declares the LORD." (ESV)
  11. Ps 13:5-6 But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing to the LORD, for he has been good to me. (NIV)
  12. 1 Co 13:4-7 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. (ESV)
  13. Ro 8:29-30 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified. (NIV)
  14. Ps 95:2-5 Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise! For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods. In his hand are the depths of the earth; the heights of the mountains are his also. The sea is his, for he made it, and his hands formed the dry land. (ESV)
  15. Is 55:3 Give ear and come to me; hear me, that your soul may live. I will make an everlasting covenant with you, my faithful love promised to David. (NIV)
  16. Ac 4:12 "Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved." (NIV)
  17. 1 Co 10:31 So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God. (ESV)
  18. Php 2:12-13 "work out your own salvation with fear and trembling, for it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure." (ESV)
  19. Ac 17:24-25 "The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands. And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything, because he himself gives all men life and breath and everything else." (NIV)
  20. Jn 6:37 All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away. (NIV)
  21. Ezek 36:26-27 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment