Search This Blog

Friday, August 19, 2011

A Ranson for Many

  1. Je 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
  2. Ro 3:23-24 ... all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.
  3. Isa 26:12 LORD, you establish peace for us; all that we have accomplished you have done for us.
  4. 1 Jn 3:16 This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers.
  5. 1 Ti 2:5 For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus
  6. Ep 2:4-5 But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions-it is by grace you have been saved.
  7. 2 Co 5:21 God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
  8. Mk 10:45 For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."
  9. Isa 30:18 Yet the LORD longs to be gracious to you; he rises to show you compassion. For the LORD is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him!
  10. Ro 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes...
  11. Ro 5:8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
  12. Isa 53:5 But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.
  13. Isa 46:9-10 ...I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me. I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.
  14. 1 Ti 1:15 Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners-of whom I am the worst.
  15. Jn 14:6 ..."I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
  16. Ps 75:6-7 No one from the east or the west or from the desert can exalt a man. But it is God who judges: He brings one down, he exalts another.
  17. Pr 21:1 The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD; he directs it like a watercourse wherever he pleases.
  18. 1 Jn 3:1 How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!...

No comments:

Post a Comment