Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Precious Lord and Saviour,

Thank you so much for Isabella Grace. I love her so much. Her wiggles and kicks are beautiful and precious. I see babies and think of her. My arms ache for her. My heart is full of her. I can't believe You gave me this precious miracle. I can't wait to meet her.

Thank you for her fiesty little spirit, evident even in the womb. She cracks me up! Thank you for forming her and shaping her.

Guard and protect her from all harm in my womb and after she arrives.

Heal her now from the calamities that have come.

I believe You have a perfect plan but I also believe it is to give her to me.

I submit to You even if this is not Your plan. I love You and know You love us both.

Thank you, Lord for all You are and all you have done!

In Jesus Name,

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment