- John 1:12 I am God’s child.
- John 15:15 I am a friend of Jesus Christ, as His disciple.
- Romans 5:1 I have been justified.
- 1 Corinthians 6:17 I am united with the Lord, and I am one with Him in spirit.
- 1 Corinthians 6:19–20 I have been bought with a price and I belong to God.
- 1 Corinthians 12:27 I am a member of Christ’s body.
- Ephesians 1:3–8 I have been chosen by God and adopted as His child.
- Hebrews 4:14–16 I have direct access to the throne of grace through Jesus Christ.
- Romans 8:1–2 I am free from condemnation.
- Romans 8:28 I am assured that God works for my good in all circumstances.
- Romans 8:31–39 I am free from condemnation. I cannot be separated from God’s love.
- 2 Corinthians 1:21–22 I have been established, anointed, and sealed by God.
- Colossians 3:1–4 I am hidden with Christ in God.
- Philippians 1:6 I am confident God will complete the good work He started in me.
- Philippians 3:20 I am a citizen of heaven.
- 2 Timothy 1:7 I have been given a spirit of power, love, and a sound mind.
- 1 John 5:18 I am born of God, and the evil one cannot touch me.
- John 15:5, I am a branch of Jesus Christ, the true vine, and a channel of His life.
- John 15:16, I have been chosen and appointed to bear fruit.
- 1 Corinthians 3:16, I am God’s temple.
- 2 Corinthians 5:17–21, I am a minister of reconciliation for God.
- Ephesians 2:6, I am seated with Jesus Christ in the heavenly realm.
- Ephesians 2:10, I am God’s workmanship.
- Ephesians 3:12, I may approach God with freedom and confidence.
- Philippians 4:13, I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.
When you’re tempted to measure up today, focus “up” instead and remember Whose you are and who you are – in Him!
Slip me a note and let me know what’s on your heart as you read this and/or my devotion through Proverbs 31 Ministries today. Simply click on “share your thoughts” below this post and your note will be placed in the drawing for our…
“Contagious Confidence” give-away which includes a copy of “A Confident Heart” along with “Confident Heart” sticky notes that have quotes and promise from my book and a Starbucks gift card — for 3 of you! Also, I’d love for you to share today’s post by clicking on “Tell a Friend” button below. I’m praying HIS confidence will become contagious!
for MORE ENCOURAGEMENT
- Sign up for The 7-day Doubt Diet in the sidebar. You’ll receive a week’s worth of FREE andConfident Heart devotions.
- Find out more about A Confident Heart and read how it’s impacting other lives here.
- Read the “Table of Contents” to see what’s inside the book that will encourage and equip you to stop doubting yourself and start living in the security of God’s promises.
- Sign up to receive my email updates – you”ll be the first to hear about Free resources, free video downloads, give-aways, winners chosen and more. Just enter your email in the small box at the top of my website.
___________Last week’s Winners: Lil’lyndie, Kathryn and Linda P. you’ve won a copy of Ann Voskamp’s New York Times Best-Seller, One Thousand Gifts and A Confident Heart. We have your emails we’ll be in touch to get your mailing addresses this week.
|You are subscribed to email updates from Renee Swope|
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|