Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

OK. My week went crazy, literally. A friend was deathly ill, and I do mean deathly. She was diagnosed with a liver abcess and the mortality rate, treated, is 15 to 35%. I've spent the first part of the week in the hospital and today at church. All my plans fell through. Next week is another week. I don't think I'll start tomorrow. It is William's birthday and the house is a wreck and I want to take care of my friend and her daughter again tomorrow. I am still determined to achieve a schedule. I may change my plans though. William covered nearly a third of a history book on Monday. I may do math every day and use the rest of the day for one other subject. All that switching around and getting them started wastes time. We'll set a schedule for subjects by days.

No comments:

Post a Comment