Search This Blog

Monday, December 6, 2010

Isabella's hand eye coordination is really taking off. She has been holding fingers and her clothes  and blankets for over a month now, but the past couple of weeks, she has held spoons and rattles and rings, etc.Week before last, I gave her a little spoon to hold while Rachel and I were in the kitchen and she loved it. She put it in her mouth and held it for a long time. Last week I gave her the measuring spoons and she loved them. We went to China palace on Monday or Tuesday and she played with a spoon the whole time we ate.

Isabella was diagnosed with her first ear infection on last Thursday, December 3rd. Lee looked at her Thanksgiving Day, but I think she had it then even though he said she was OK. She has been pretty miserable for a while. She started feeling better on Sunday. She is eating better and much happier. It was a long haul. She started feeling bad on Monday or Tuesday before Thanksgiving. I wish I had gotten her rechecked earlier.
Last night she was about to jump out of the tub she was kicking so hard and having soo much fun.
She goes for her well baby check today.

No comments:

Post a Comment