Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Isabella,

Sweet baby, I lay on the couch for an hour this morning. I lay there with you and savored every kick and squirm. You are so cooperative!
Big kicks, little kicks, squirms....at a steady pace... I delight in every little move you make.
If this is the only time we get, I want to savor it. I want to remember it. I want to treasure it so completely that I don't feel like I never really got to be with you, baby.
I love you so much.
Thank you for being your sweet precious little self.
My friend, Katie had a girls day the other day. She has inspired and helped me to enjoy you.
I never enjoyed being pregnant with a baby more. Isn't it special?
You are so special to me. My heart is full to overflowing with the joy of being your mother. I love it. I feel so blessed.
And I am grateful to God for the privelege. I am grateful once again that He has brought me to a place where I can...
Praise Him for you no matter how much time we get together.

It's good I feel this way today.

Thursday, we may get bad news and we may not. I know if I do, I will be overwhelmed with it. Remind me of today then.

I love you so much.

Mamma

No comments:

Post a Comment